Any industrial facility with a compressed air system may be eligible!
Key eligibility factors:
- Small to medium-sized industrial facility located within PG&E's service territory
- Compressed air system greater than 50 HP
- Stand alone compressors or multiple compressor systems
- Experiencing compressed air problems
- Complex systems that have grown or expanded over time without a recent comprehensive system audit
- Variable shift, using compressed air 40-168 hours per week
- Heavy industrial (lumber, chemicals, stone/clay/glass, primary metals, fab metals, industrial machinery)
- High-tech (electronics)
Facilities with existing on-site cogeneration or self-generation qualify as long as the energy savings revealed from the systems audit does not exceed the annual energy usage purchased from PG&E.
Contact an Ecova representative at 1-877-326-7247.