Save 20-30% more energy with compressed air solutions
A compressed air system has many components and comes with at least three price tags: the cost of the equipment, maintenance costs, and electric energy costs. Over 75% of the cost of owning a compressed air system is the electricity needed to run it.
By performing a thorough Technical Compressed Air Systems Audit and implementing our solutions, Ecova will:
- Identify energy savings opportunities via new equipment, retrofits and modifications
- Properly balance your compressed air system
- Properly size system components
- Identify and eliminate inappropriate uses of air
- Train staff to optimize system performance and deliver persistent energy savings
- Commission your new system
- Financial incentives ($0.08/kWh and $100/kW in energy savings) can offset 50% of the cost of new equipment
- Energy savings guarantee a payback of 18 months or less
- Complete audit of entire compressed air system is FREE
- Fully commissioned installation
- Post-installation monitoring and verification to ensure energy savings
- Improved safety
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Improved performance and productivity
Where loss occurs in a compressed air system :
Start improving your compressed air system today! Click here
for the online Pre-qualification form, or contact an Ecova
representative at 1-877-326-7247.
This program is funded by California utility ratepayers under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. Funding is limited, and this program is available on a first-come, first-served basis while funding lasts.